- Two hour In-person Initial Assessment Session which includes assessment of dietary practice, goal setting, plan, and recommendations: $140.00
- Two hour virtual/online/video initial Assessment session which includes but not limited to assessment of dietary practice, goal setting, plan, and recommendations: $150.0
- One time payment of $30.00 for body composition analysis (percentage body fat, fat mass, fluid, etc) and monitoring
- One and a half hour In-person follow-up session: $130.00
- One and a half hour virtual/online follow-up session: $140.00
- Breakfast monitoring: $50.00
- Lunch and supper/dinner monitoring: $100.00
- Individualized Grocery List: $75.00
- Quickie breakfast:virtual nutri-cooking $130.00
- Private Grocery Nutri-Education: $170.00
- Private Virtual Information gathering session at the comfort of your own kitchen: $165.00.
- Getting coached to Meal Plan for life = Free = included in the above mentioned fees
- Group presentation/education - Not-for-profit organization: $205.00/hr, corporate: $250.00/hour
- Representation in booths: Negotiable
- Travel cost: $1.00/km by road after the first 10km
- Communication with your physician:free
- Payment is due at first visit if you choose the package
- A non-refundable $50.00 deposit is required for Virtual sessions which is credited back to you during the sessions.
Personal Fitness training
- In-Person Personal fitness training: $65.00/hour (you get a 2 hour training session for same $65.00)
- Virtual Personal Fitness Training at the comfort of your home or office: $65.00/hour
- Try our 16 week weight loss guaranteed package which includes nutrition counselling, personal fitness training, in-home assessment, grocery tour, The fee is individualized..
- $70.00/hour/2 people
- $90.00/hour/3 people
- $100.00/hour/4 people
- Free/hour/girls 6 years old = Empowering women and girls initiative. Proof of age required.
Our services are covered by:
- Some insurance companies
- Group plans
- Extended healthcare benefits
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) such as Shepell
You may be covered to see a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist. Check with your insurance or group plan Do you have a health plan that does not include coverage for Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist fees? Ask your human resource department to add Registered Dietitian to the list in the next budget year. They usually do. Do you need help asking your Employer or Human Resource personnel to include Registered Dietitian in your coverage? Download the factsheet found on "Home" page or on "Referrals/How it works" page.
Canadian Armed Forces (CAF), Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), and Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) are covered by Blue Cross,
We serve Brampton, Mississauga, Caledon, Milton, Toronto, Georgetown, Orangeville, Peel Region, Woodbridge, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Burlington, Greater Toronto Area. Clients from other cities are welcome.
Nutrition and Fitness are Disease Prevention and Management!